[alfa] Alfa spotting in Austin

This is one of those emails where someone has recently spotted an Alfa and asks if it belongs to anyone on the list. Nobody ever answers and we are all left wondering, "Who are these phantom drivers?"

We followed a pretty red spider north on South Lamar in Austin yesterday from Oltorf to 15th. Unfortunatly, we were only driving a GMC Urban Assault Vehicle at the time.
Also came across a nice little cream spider on the UT campus parked near the English Department.

zach
'89 Spider
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now