From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
ALLSTEELDA@domain.elided
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 8:33 AM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Mystery V6 Performance Cams

Hello All:

A couple of years ago, I purchased a set of V6 performance cams from Mike
Besic here in Chicago.  He pulled out of a customers car several years ago
as the
GTV-6 he was working on simply would not idle well with L-jet.

The cams are stamped AR6.105.270S.S1A.  They do not appear to be reground or

welded up....No wear to speak of either.

Does anyone have any idea as to what cams these might be?????

Thanks!

David Alexander
Riverside, IL
76 Alfetta 3.0