[alfa] V6 starter mounting

So I thought I was going to spin my spare engine with my spare starter to check its compression. This evening I realized that the starter bolts not to the block, but to the bellhousing. I don't have a spare bellhousing. Now I'm thinking maybe I can make a little plate with four holes in it that will mount the starter for diagnostic purposes. Does anyone have a GTV-6 bellhousing handy, and would be willing to measure some hold spacing for me?

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6