[alfa] anybody want an ID405

During Project Alfa I purchased an ID405 distributor from Centerline. It's a
modified Bosch distributor with a magnetic pickup and trigger wheel. It
works with a stock coil, no ignition module or anything. It has a modified
advance curve. I never really liked it - it's a bit too edgy for the wife so
I put the original points driven Marelli back in. At least I'll have an
excuse to spend a Saturday out in the garage every now and then giving the
Spider a "tune up".

Anyway - anybody interested in this? It's got about 500 miles on it. I paid
$350, or something like that.

make an offer and maybe it's yours

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Luscombe - http://home.earthlink.net/~vintageair/luscombe