[alfa] Throttle Cable Blues...

That's about when I realized that nobody
seems to sell throttle cables for a Spider. Rather than just go the
easy way and get some generic cable and make my own, we decided to be a
bit different. His 12 string guitar became an 11 string, but it seems
to work so far (25 spirited miles).

Quick thinking.. but hasn't somebody told you yet that they are available everywhere (IAP, Centerline, etc) for $8? Even includes a new outer sheath..

Steel cable will last much longer, though it probably is a pity you can't hear the rising twang as you hit the throttle and it stretches...

Jon