[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #977

All of this based on an event where N=1?????

<<Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:49:17 -0600
From: "Gregory Youngblood" <greg@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [alfa] Automotive reliability

I believe BMW uses a Windows (CE?) based system for
their iDrive system that
controls much more than just the entertainment
console. Read this story...
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/05/12/1052591731421.html

There have been all kinds of problems with BMW's 7
series iDrive system from
what I hear and have read. Really a black mark on BMW
I feel.

http://www.jenneth.info/archives/003098.html

And this is the first I've heard of this, but maybe
BMW is leaving the M$
fold?
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Mar/gee20030403019433.htm

Oh, in case your wondering, if there's a reason it's
called WinCE, the first
story tells you why. :)>>