[alfa] More on GTV6.org

Got this from Michael at GTV6.org in response to my message to him about the
site problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Harris [mailto:michaeldch@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:31 AM
To: Gregory Youngblood
Subject: Re: Problems with email to gtv6.org contacts --- FW: Returned mail:
see transcript for details

Hi Greg:

Well I'm not sure what happened to the site - but the possibility that
Geoff's email adrs being invalid and thus causing the site to be placed 'on
hold' sounds plausible.  I saw the same thing when I did a WHOIS lookup.
I have emailed Geoff and the email did not bouce ... but he did not reply
either.

Anyway, the good news is that I still have FTP access and have backed up the
site locally - so there is no data loss.  I'm getting set up with a new Web
Hosting company, though it will not be gtv6.org anymore, probably
alfagtv6.com ... by the way, do you have any suggestions for a good hosting
company?  I'm currently looking at http://www.hasweb.com.
The requirements are 300 Mb of storage space and about 10-12 GB bandwidth
requirements per month.

Please forward this to as many of the forum regulars so that everyone knows
that the site will be back soon (presuming you know their email
addresses...)

Cheers,
Michael