RE: [alfa] 105 gearboxes.

With regard to gearboxes, Ed wrote:
"There was a change in 73 or 74, I think. The length of the gear selector
rods changed. "

Can anyone be more specific as to when the gearboxes changed?  I only have parts books until the 1750 at the moment, so can't check this myself.  Alternatively, what were the gearbox numbers before and after the change?  The GTV I'm restoring is a '73 2000, so if the change was around '73, I imagine I'm going to have to check which I have.

regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ