[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #962

I just gotta wade in.
My wife collects flamingos and our entire kitchen is a shrine to the big pink
bird. MAARC members are quite familiar with our kitchen. She has also used
either a Spider or a Milano as her daily driver for the last thirteen years.
Frankly she would be thrilled beyond words to have an Alfa adorned with her
beloved pink flamingos. If I can work out the details I may just get her to sell
her blue Spider for a pink one... So, contrary to popular belief, there is a
real Alfista out there that likes the pink Spider.
Thomas Gonnella