[alfa] Milano ABS - once again

Bringing this back up again, to make sure I don't run into too many problems,
while working on the car this weekend. I am finally ready to replace the bad
ABS pump and accumulator on my Verde, with the GM parts recommended in that
Alfa Owner article.

I ordered the magazine, and got the article, but am trying to make sense of
what it is that he says needs to be modified on the new part. I guess there is
a connector that needs to be modified in some way, has anyone else done this
fix yet? What exactly do I need to do?

Any extra parts, wiring? Being a total newb at messing with the ABS, I'm
likely going to run into some problems, but I'd like to try and get a good
sense of what I am up against, so I can actually STOP the car once I get it
moving ;)

Thanks,

Ted
The Highs, CA