[alfa] Spider input shaft bearing

	I recall there was a recall on 1991-older 164 transmission input
shaft bearings, wasn't there? Is there any collective experience with a
rattley input shaft bearing on a Spider transmission? Mine is a '92 (manual
of course) with 87k miles. Bearing noise is there in gear and out, as long
as the clutch is engaged--push in the pedal and it spins down and stops.
It's never that loud--can't hardly hear it above 5 mph, and can't hear it at
all over 10. Also, the noise essentially goes away altogether once the
tranny is warmed up. Just had the clutch assembly replaced, so I know it's
not the throwout bearing--noise did not change. Also, gear oil level is
full.
	Incidentally, replacing the shifter fork really cleaned up the
shifting action-I haven't grunched a 3-2 or a 2-1 downshift since. Thanks!

-Jonathan Thames
Seattle (it's raining)
1992 Spider Veloce