[alfa] Spider engine removal and replacement

Hi Jon,

Replacing the trans oil every 15,000 miles is a normal
maintenance item which you should be doing, so save yourself
the trouble of putting oil in the trans with possible spillage
during installation and use one of many methods to refill your
trans after the installation is done.  Then when you need to
do your regular maintenance you will be prepared with what to
do.  I have used various techniques including just squeezing the
plastic bottle, but the best method is to use one of those siphon
pumps.

Dan K.

-