[alfa] Re: GTV6 Oil Consumption

     A few years ago my GTV6 was smoking badly. The time
I could detect it was driving away from a burger joint with
slow service. Left a regular smoke screen after idling too
long. A broken timing belt forced major head work. New guides
and seals and 6 new valves. All the smoke went away so I'd
say if most of the smoke is for a short time after idling, the
problem is probably all in your head.
                               Mark