[alfa] more impact wrench stuff

Biba, I agree impact tools are for getting off, not putting on.  They
certainly make a suspension rebuild very nice.  I used an electic
"Craftsman" this weekend and was not impressed with its torque vs. air;
electrics are much heavier & bigger too.  It doesn't take that big of a
compressor to make a nice air wrench really handy.
btw (most) shops who use air impact wrenches use torque bars, which look
like extensions and limit the torque that can be applied by a gun.
dan in kc