[alfa] Isotta Momo BWA steering wheel hubs

I was lucky enough to purchase an apparently original old stock
replacement Lancia Stratos steering wheel off ebay earlier this
year. Its a beautifully made Isotta wood wheel, with brushed black
aluminium for the 3 centre spokes. I had assumed it takes a standard
Momo hub, as it has 6 hexagonally situated holes.

I picked up a momo style hub today with the intention of fitting
it in my Alfasud. Alas, it does not quite fit, the holes are about
2mm in towards the centre, so none of the holes align. Not any of
my local suppliers even know what an Isotta steering wheel is,
let alone a hub to fit an Alfasud for it. I tried the hub with a BWA
wheel I have also, but this doesn't fit either.

Can anyone provide a web contact for a Alfasud / Isotta hexagonal
hub?

Regards,
Benjamin W
Adelaide, Aus.