[alfa] 164 hand brake puzzle

The handbrake on my '91 164S doesn't hold well at all. I've inspected the
pads/rotors (like new), adjusted the slack out of the cable, and still after
full engagement the ca r wil slowly creep if parked on the hill. The hand
brake lever doesn't have a solid feel of other cars, it feels very "springy"
on engagement. What is happening?!
Thanks,

Val
Seattle
P.S. anyone aware of a hydrolic shop in Seattle arae that can re-produce a
high pressure PS hose?