[alfa] Milano Key Light

I can't figure out how to open my Milano's key to change the battery and
light.  Anyone done this before?  The owner's manual shows how the key comes
apart, but the key pictured is not the same as my key.  They're similar, but
clearly a different design.  I'm beginning to suspect that it's designed to
work until the battery or light dies, then you buy a new key...

-Lalo
'88 Verde