[alfa] Spetacollo 2003

Hi All,

Well only people in Melbourne, Australia.

AROCA Vic is having it's annual car show "Spetacollo" on Sunday 16 November at Como Park, South Yarra.  Come one come all.

If you're going to bring along your pride and joy, why not enter the concourse or wash 'n shine competition.  Entry forms are available off the web site (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au), or reply to me and I'll send you one.

Entry to the show is from 10am and is free, come by 9am if you want to show off your car.

The theme this year is "Return of the GTA" to celebrate the arrival of the 147GTA.  There will be a couple of these on show, as well as (hopefully) a 105 GTA from Sydney.  Heaps of other stuff as well, plenty of race cars, club videos and of course the club shop for all your AROCA merchandise.

Cheers
Stuart Thomson