[alfa] wrench size question

Does anybody know off the top of their heads the size of Centerline's one-man bleeder fittings for the rear brake calipers on a GTV-6? I'd like to use up some brake fluid that I just broke the lid on (d'oh!), but I'm going to have to borrow a wrench from someone (I'm at school) to open the bleeders--I know the OEM ones are 7mm, but I've got the Centerline ones on my car.

Thanks as always,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6