[alfa] Re: Spica adjustment & reair

I don't know. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that kind of repair. Between the heat/cool cycles, oil, and lots of vibration inherent in the SPICA pump, I just can't see that repair lasting. Why didn't you just have it brased back on by a machine shop? If it breaks, it's liable to damage some other linkages in the logic section, or even scar up the 3D cam.