[alfa] Spider Sills

Well listers,

After much searching and 'net time I'm finally out of purgatory and once again
in Alfa Heaven.  I've just purchased a '67 Duetto (Australian delivered RHD)
and now need to live through a very long week for the car to be trucked the
3000KM to me.

Car seems quite sound with the main originality issues being the colour
(Porsche Surinam Red ?), GTV seats, 1750 engine and aftermarket wheels.  The
wheels also lead me to suspect the car may have Ate brakes.   For the price I
paid I'm more than happy to live with these discrepancies for a few years, and
I must admit I'm quite chuffed that I managed to find a boattail for the
price.  My wife isn't so happy that I've chosen a 2-seater, but she'll get
over it soon enough when she realises how easy it will now be to buy Xmas and
birthday gifts for me !!!

Anyway, enough bragging.  In an effort to fight the inevitable bubbling sills
for as long as possible, I intend applying some form of corrosion inhibitor to
the internal sill cavities.  I'd appreciate some help in locating diagrams,
pictures or weblinks which show the internal detail or cross-section of a
Duetto sill so I can be certain I apply the rust preventative to the intended
areas, and also so that I prevent excessive buildup or pooling of the
product.

Thanks in advance

Beatle
Oz