[alfa] source for 164 fuel pump rubber parts

Hi guys,
A friend bought a '91 164 with a dead fuel pump. When we pulled out the
old pump to replace it, we found that the old rubber parts associated with
the pump
had perished. The pump is basically surrounded by what looks like asphalt.
Apparently,
the oxygenated fuel destroyed the pump mounts over time. Anyway, we're
looking for a
source for replacement pieces for these rubber parts.

Anyone know of a source for these parts?  They seem unavailable from the
usual suppliers.

Thanks,

Rich Hirsch
St Louis, MO USA