Re: [alfa] Re: maaco

     Hey, thats a really good point you make there..... My 73 had a Maaco on
it and it really did come off easily! Thats about the only good thing I can
say about that paint job. As for protecting the metal...... The way they mask,
Im not so sure it even does that. And that integrated clear coat.....thats all
baloney, no such thing.
   Randy Long
In a message dated 11/10/2003 1:56:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,