[alfa] MAACO Paint Jobs

I got a more than decent paint job at a MAACO shop in Oceanside, CA but that
may be a mite out of the way for most.  They can't mix custom colors but in my
case white is white.  Mine was kind of a custom job because I had twin blue
stripes ala the Cunningham race cars.  Even did the hardtop.  Came out great.
The only trim that I removed were the bumpers and headlight covers on a '69
Spider.  There was a lot of overspray underneath the car so that should be
masked off.  I'm sure that capabilities vary widely with the individual shop.
I look at cars at that have been freshly painted and try to judge the
cleanliness of the shop.

Cheers and ciao,

Dave Mericle the Elder
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES