[alfa] Re: Alfetta GTvalue

Joe:

Shockingly yes, our experience was, Adults 5'10" can sit up in the Alfetta ('75 version is what I had) even for a 12 hour drive to Amarillo from Brenham. In the GTV-6, the same adults had to ride with their head cocked to one side about 30 degrees or slouch in the seat. An hour trip to Houston or 1.5 hours to Austin was asking a bit much.

I think it was the overstuffed plumper leather seats; but I never did any measurements. The GTV-6 also had a sunroof so there might have been a bit of head room there.
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett