[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #937

Keith
You are right about the Multi ratings. Many "fleet oils" are certified for
both gas and diesel service. These oils are made for service fleets i.e.
many combination of diesel and gas engines operated by an outfit) this way
they only have to buy 1 oil for the fleet. BTW the S= spark C= Compression.

Brian Jones
95 164 Quadrifoglio
Seattle Wa