[alfa] Calling all Westchester NY area alfisti

I am looking for NY/CT area Alfisti (near my home in Chappaqua, NY) with
expert mechanical experience and a desire to mentor me (okay, do the job
while I watch and hold things) remove stock cams and replace with Euro cams.
Am willing to pay by the hour or by the task for this person's work, days or
evenings. I have 2 Euro cams, but little else. Will want this to be done the
right way by someone who can show me the ropes. Please contact me off-digest
if interested. Thanks.

Nils Huehnergarth
914-262-9441
nils@domain.elided