RE: [alfa] Interesting Times...(Long and rambling)

<snip>
> rocker rust.)  SO...as I said, I've been thinking a bit about
> human nature, especially Alfisti Human nature, and I've come
> to the conclusion that owning an Alfa changes you somehow.
> Every person mentioned in this post has been exceptionally
> kind and generous to me in my quest for bankruptcy-by-car.
> Every one of these folks has gone above and beyond, letting
> themselves in for more work, inconvenience and trouble, and
> all for no good reason other than Alfas. In fact, as I think
> back over my short history of Alfa ownership, (less than 2
> years) virtually EVERY Alfista I've come in contact with has
> been of this same ilk. I have done International transactions
> on little more than a handshake, sending Berlina parts across
> the US, as well as to Japan, Israel, Canada...and every
> transaction thus far has been without a hitch.It is my
> contention that Alfas either attract good people, or
> change people for the better, somehow. Just think about it...   So, I
<snip>

Well said, Pat!

There are a few schysters out there in the Alfa community, but in
general my experience has been the same as yours.  When you're done
putting together your projects, having received more help and advice
from this great community, they you'll find yourself in a position to
begin paying back.

And you won't think twice about dropping what you're doing at any given
time to help another member, it will be your natural instinct, like
family..

bs