RE: [alfa] Milano Woes

<snip>
> Now, I have either a VERY nice parts car, or I transplant an
> engine, as I will not spend $2K for a valve job on a $2500
> car with 153,000 miles,(nice car or not.)
<snip>

What's another $1,000 in the scheme of things?  You can drive yourself
crazy to try to find the right motor at the right price, and get it
installed for the least amount of money, and I bet you're still into it
for over $1,000.  And you've still got somebody elses motor, who knows
what is inside there..

What's a few hundred more bucks?

Don't look at it as the value of the car, look at it from a cost per
mile perspective, if $2,000 worth of engine work gets you another 50k
miles of trouble free daily driving, it's money well spent.

My .02,

bs