[alfa] HELP: 95 164LS Clutch Master Cylinder R&R

Yes, Its me again, days after replacing broken 40A fuseable link
and now I am looking for wisdom about R&R Clutch Master Cylinder
for a 95 LS... (The cylinder near above the clutch, which activates the
lever on the clutch housing) The 95LS has more emision stuff in
that area... so the procedure might be different?

It looks like I may need to remove air filter box and rubber hose
to clear the way, then undo the retaining ring. undo the hydraulic
tube at it's back end. what should I use to "plug" the hose and
openings? Also, after installation, how do I bleed the MC? do I need
to pump clutch pedal and open/close the valve like bleeding the
brakes? or different procedures? (never bleeded clutch before.. :)

Any other gatchas!

I think my 164 is trying to get my attention... it has been flawless for
years and I've not paid much attention to it as i did to the milano... :)

Thanks!

Jess
88 Verde
95 164LS