[alfa] cherry red milano verde here is the list of the recent upgrades

The car has no rust on the exterior, but
Under the car there is rust only at the jack points. I have had it treated
but no repairs are really necessary so I haven't performed any. It is not
visible unless you look for it.

Brand new alfa carpeting,carpet is in excellent condition

The dashboard has no cracks. Everything works and is in fine condition.

HEADlights actually have working mini-wiping blades

upgrades
Rebuilt calipers (BREMBO - All wheels)

Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Front)

Slotted Rotors (Rear)

Kevlar pads (Front)

Sport Springs

    Recent Work

New center muffler
New rear motor mount
New O2 Sensor
Timing Belt (8K miles old)
Fuel System cleaning
Brake system overhaul

    QV (Quadrifoglio Verde) Premium Standard Equipment
3.0 liter V6
5-speed 3.55 limited-slip rear
Alloy Wheels
Front/Rear Fog Lights
Power/Heated Outside Mirrors
Power windows/locks
Air Conditioning
ATE MkII ABS System
Stiffer Springs and Bars
Recaro Seats (driver's side heated)
Fender Flares, Rocker Skirts, and Rear Deck Spoiler

    ENGINE
The motor is great. It does not leak or smoke. It does not consume more oil
than spec (1qt/1000mi). It is very strong and smooth.
Power steering is fine. No leaks or noises.
A/C works fine. It is very cold.
Jacobs ignition system in photo is not connected because it failed. Stock is
better anyway.

located in nyc