[alfa] November Velocissima is now online!

Here at Alfa Owners of New England, we've been taking advantage of a great Indian Summer by getting out and tossing our Alfas around a bit, including back-to-back Saturday sporting tours out on the empty roads of Western Massachusetts. You can read about the first of them, and a whole lot more, in the November edition of Velocissima, now online at www.velocissima.com. In this issue, you'll find:

* Events:
- The Fabulous AONE Post-Summer/Pre-Winter
Tech Session/Swap Meet at Glynn Motorsports
will be going down on November 15th
- A free tech session in Stamford, CT sponsored by
Fiat Lancia Unlimited for all Italian car buffs
will happen November 9th
* The Reservoir Ramble - Story and photos from our
very fun October 25th Alfa romp through the
back roads of Western Massachusetts
* Convention 2004 - Report from the October 28th
Final Stretch Kickoff Meeting
* Watkins Glen Sporting Roadster Tour - Part 2 of the
report with photos from the new-this-year event
* The VSCCA Fall Finale - Mostly photos from
this year's Lime Rock closer
* Pasta Fazoom! - Story and photos from this year's
Italian Car Cruise in Central New York
* European Car Day at the Heritage Museum
- photos from this newborn event
* The Club Store - Treat yourself to an AONE
goodie or two!
* Classified Ads - Freshly purged with lots of
new ones!
* And don't forget the free monthly AONE calendar
computer wallpaper!

Thanks to our many members who have stepped up and put on events for the rest of us to relish, this has been another banner Alfa season here in New England. Can't wait till next year, when we get to do an entire *convention*!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --