Re: [alfa] Digest/ARA folks in SCM?

Andrew,
Yes those are  Jeff's and my Berlina's on the green at the Concorso Italiano.
The Yellow Guila was owned by a fella that just purchased the car 5 days B4
the Concorso. He picked it up some place north and drove it to the bay area
and to the concorso. Prepped for race. Was nice too!
Fred Zimmermann
69 Berlina