Re: [alfa] It lives!!

Congrats on the running Spider.

From the sound of your message I am guessing you we're not previously a "Spider Man".
I just wanted to make sure that you are aware of what can happen to your rear window if you attempt to raise or lower it in cold temperatures. They can crack wide open.
Don't know how cold is too cold.
Hasn't happened to me, but I have heard the horror stories.

Have fun.
Oh and, be careful out there Alfa-males. ; )
Tony M.
78 Spider
Dallas, TX