[alfa] Paging Steve Cole - No Alfa Content

Alfisti,

sorry to use the list for this, but I'm having trouble making contact with Steve Cole about his Alfetta GT.  He has sent me a couple emails to which I have responded, but the wording of his messages implies that he is not receiveing my responses.  The email address I have for him is:

sailfun@domain.elided

Steve, if you are reading this please let me know if the above address is correct, and if you are receiving my emails.  If anyone who knows Steve can provide a working email address, or simply let him know I am trying to contact him, I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Dave J.
1987 Milano Verde
1964 2600 Sprint