[alfa] RE: Stuck ignition switch in Milano

Derek,

You SOL on this one.  I brought my lock to a locksmith and they never fixed it.  IAP has them with a complete lock kit.  You can however do what I did on my Verde and used the high tech hot wire method.  I made a Y wire.  On the back of the switch you pull the connector and you'll see the three wires, 1 is the 12V feed and the other two are the ON position and START position (don't remember the colors).  Connect the 12V to the ON wire and then you can use the other branch of the Y to run the starter.  Hokey, I know, but if it gets you to work while you wait for the ignition lock to arrive.

DOM!