Re:[alfa] spider rear caliper piston size

Wayne Abott writes:
"Can anyone tell me the diameter of rear caliper pistons.  I have a rebuild
kit and finally went to assemble and the parts in the kit are too big..."

There were two rear caliper sizes used on spiders and GTV's . . . 30mm and
35mm.  Generally, the 1750 and 2000 cars had the larger calipers, and the
Juniors used the 30mm calipers.  There may also be other combinations I've
never run into.

Jim Steck