[alfa] Milano ABS manual and vehicles for sale soon

Hello Alfisti,

My father is having some problems with the ABS system in an '87 Milano and is getting pretty frustrated in finding the problem or problems plaguing the system.

So, before he yanks out all the parts and installs a non-ABS system, we are wondering if someone might be able to make a copy of the ABS manual and send it to my father?

Any help given would be greatly appreciated.

On another note, since I will continue working on the Olympics and will leave Athens and go straight to Torino (yeah), I will be forced to sell a lot of the Alfas I have collected over  the years.  The vehicles that I am selling are a '79 Alfetta (rough condition does not run), '87 Milano (running rough but runs), '87 Milano parts car, '91 164 parts car, possibly a '67 Duetto parts car and a '97 BMW 528i with about 57K in pristine condition.  You can view pictures of these vehicles at http://photos.yahoo.com/schuga.  I will be adding pictures of the '91 164 very soon.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off digest.

Thank you,
Chip Schug
Columbus, Indiana
Athens, Greece