[alfa] re: Harbor Freight Parts Washer

missed it--someone asking about them?  I bought the blue parts washer (50 gallon?).  At 18 months the pump died.  HF warranties it for 12 months.  I replaced it with a much nicer Little Giant pump ($80).  All those parts washers are the same, and no one carries parts for them.  I put lawnmower wheels on 2x4s bolted to the legs so it rolls underneath the workbench.  In all it was still a good buy, but expect to replace the pump.  Put a t-shirt around the "pump box" to act as a better filter than the little plastic filter it comes with (wish I woulda).  I have a t-shirt around the LG pump now.
dan in kc, 89 spider