[alfa] Re: Harbor Freight

I think the key to taking advantage of Harbor Freight is living near one of their retail stores. Since they opened one in Cincinnati I've gotten lots of great deals on usable tools. But I've never mail-ordered anything, and considering how utterly disorganized their retail store was, I think I'd be pretty afraid to--especially if it was something with more than one part--the experience Richard had seems all too likely. But if you get incomplete junk from the retail store, returning it is a piece of cake, in theory.

-Joe