[alfa] re: November Auto Italia

At 11:10 PM +0000 10/27/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:39:03 -0500 (EST)
From: "Mark Manley" <WarpOMatic@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] November Auto Italia

        I just now recieved the November issue of Auto Italia.
Enclosed in the package is one of the best looking calendars
I've seen and I highly recommend Italian car enthusiasts should
run to the newstand to pick one up. The Nov issue is great too!

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok
'84 GTV6
X1/9 x3
Okay, can anyone tell me what newsstand I can run to that carries AutoItalia?

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6
Pittsburgh, PA, but with plenty of connections in Cincinnati, OH