[alfa] RE: using bimmer afm's on our 6 cyl alfas

hi pete, stretching the stock hose to fit the bmw afm worked fine for me - it's now 3", so no restriction!  ;~)  modding the top of the airbox lid to accept the bmw afm's much larger intake was a piece of cake, & i like getting outside (not from the engine bay) air into the engine...

thanks for the megasquirt link - i will have to inwestigate!

regards,

doug s.