[alfa] RE: Biba's cutting out...again & Sight Glass Question

> **********
> Brian, others, when I mentioned I might run dual Facet's in
> parallel, I'm wondering if I meant series. My thought is to
> use one pushing the other. However, I'd guess parallel means
> one would have a Y junction before the pumps and one would
> have an either / or switch or else the fuel would flow
> through the one which gave the least resistance. In the
> series situation not sure should the front one became 'iffy'
> whether the rear pump could 'pump through' or not. Comments?
>
> ********

Run them in parallel, Y junction before and after.  The fuel pressure
will be that of the highest pump (I think).

If you're worried about voltage to the pumps, I saw a suggestion on the
digest a couple of years ago that was one of the better tech tips I've
seen in a while, especially if you've got a trunk mounted battery.

Use the stock power feed to the fuel pump(s) to switch a relay, then
provide power to the pump through a new line going straight from the
battery, through a fuse and the relay.

bs