[alfa] Biba's cutting out...again

Biba,

You can get a good fuel pump from Eurocarbs in England,
they are very responsive, their web site is:

http://www.racecar.co.uk/dellorto/

P.S. I had a similar cutting out problem with my Spider when I would
turn my headlights on and it was due to a bad ground at the electric
fuel pump, cleaned up the ground wire and where it was attached and
all worked fine. Good luck.

Dan K.