[alfa] 164 water pump

When I posted a request for a 164 OEM water pump, Joe Elliott directed me to
the Bugatti Autoricambi web site.  An email reply from them directed to a New
Jersey based distributor.  Needing the pump quickly, I called Di Fatta
Brothers in Baltimore and once again was pleasantly surprised.  Cost was $58
(compared to much higher prices elsewhere) and its they said it is an OEM
pump.  No way to know since there are no part numbers or casting marks on the
unit but the quality seemed very good.  I hope I don't have to eat those words
in 10 or 15 k miles.

As I recalled, the problem was not getting an OEM pump since apparently there
is more than one manufacturer, but getting the right OEM.  Experience with
Bugatti is apparently better than with Solaris (sic).

Hope this helps the next owner with water pump R/R.

Don