[alfa] 75 Transaxle and fresh air water leaks

A couple of quick questions:
Can I replace the rear transaxle mount without dropping the transaxle? Can
the rear be lowered enough to gain access?

Also, I'm getting water leaking in from the fresh air intake in front of the
windscreen. It's on the passenger side. I know there is a drain tube, which
I'm guessing has come lose. What's the best way to gain access to the drain
tube to reconnect?

TIA!
Graham
'85 GTV-6