RE: Subject: [alfa] re: Time for Brake MC

Yep, second that!  I use the Motul RBF600 in my Milano Verde.   Just
awesome.   Helps all my ABS heat problems.  I didn't have any soft pedal,
fade or blinking lights on the track.

Shameless plug for a buddies business.  Andy Kress, Digest member and
proprietor of Performatek carries it.   If I haven't depleted his stock
already.  Check out the performance brake parts too.   (ok Andy, do I at
least get a free sticker now :).

www.performatek.com

-Peter