[alfa] RE: Time for Brake MC

Joe,
Alfa owners in the rust belt states certainly have a different opinion
of DOT 5 brake fluid than you do. Some of us have been using it for
years and years without the problems casually attributed to it such as
soft pedal. Once properly installed, you can forget about caliper piston
rust, a distinct advantage for vehicles stored six months of the year.
Gil
Port Orange, FL
1985 Spider