Subject: [alfa] re: Time for Brake MC

I use Motul synthetic 5.1 brake fluid in my motorcycle.  Works
incredibly well.

http://www.motorspot.com/dot51.html

"LONG LIFE 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic actuated-brake and clutch
systems.
DOT 5.1 NON-SILICONE BASE.
Fluidity specially designed for anti-locking brake systems."

Maybe this is what his mechanic is referring to?

Cheers,

Zach

Redmond, WA

'91 164S **F/S**