Subject: [alfa] Rebuilt Alfetta Engine Officially Broken In

Dan K. writes, "I guess you plan on doing a rebuild again soon."

I've had a 2L engine built by Wes Ingram since '96. It has seen an average
of at least 5 track events a year and otherwise been thrashed. Oil pressure
on the last lap of a track session stays up over 55 psi. Wes advises to
break um in like you'd use um.

And yes Tom we got home ok. Drove straight thru, turned her off in the
driveway then tried to start her again, nada, zippo, zilch. It probably
would start again this AM. I think I got screwed on the last rebuild down in
Kent so I'll visit Carlo and Leno instead at Alfa Tacoma whenever I get off
my fat butt and pull the starter.

Emmo